Amerijet Express Airfreight Between United States & The Bahamas
Amerijet Express Airfreight
Founded in 1974, Amerijet started a taxi and small cargo service between the United States and the Bahamas.
Throughout the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s Amerijet Express Airfreight expanded it’s fleet of aircraft to include learjets, falcons, Boeing 727 and more recently Boeing 767-300’s.
Amerijet motto is “Land, sea, air – we get it there!“
Services and Examples of Items that can be Shipped
– Express airfreight for small, medium and large packages
– Expedited ‘door to door’ courier services
– Domestic United States and International delivery
– LTL, FTL Trucking
– Bonded and customs clearance and customs broker
– Live animal shipping including pets, horses and large animals
– Fragile freight
– Perishable goods and food
– High value / expensive items shipped
– Bio medical / Organs, tissues etc
– Dangerous goods accredited
– Freight on pallets or loose accepted
– Cargo insurance
– Sea freight agent for importing and exporting containers
– Online booking and quotes
Twitter – https://twitter.com/amerijet
3401-A NW 72nd Ave.
Phone: Toll Free: 800-927-6059 or 305-593-5500